Posted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:04 pm   Post subject: VBA Objects compatibility with iSpring converter

Hello,

I have inserted several VBA Objects (radio buttons, check boxes and so on) into my PPTX document. I have confirmed that they work into the running powerpoint presentation (for example checking or unchecking the check box object), but these objects don't work into the HTML5 video when is generated with iSpring Converter (the check box doesn't work).

Is it possible to work with VBA objects or not?

Thanks in advance,

Jesus.

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:43 pm   Post subject: Re: VBA Objects compatibility with iSpring converter

Thank you for your post. I have to say that iSpring products don't have VBA compiler into Flash/HTML5 because it is enormously complex task to implement. I can assure you that none of other PPT converters won't support VBA elements as well.

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:12 pm   Post subject: Re: VBA Objects compatibility with iSpring converter

Hi Mikhail, thank you for your answer. Then I have to wait for the next version of iSpring Suite in order to get the skill of programming to generate a HTML5 file.

Thanks again,

Jesus.

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:35 am   Post subject: Re: VBA Objects compatibility with iSpring converter

Actually you can insert a Web object of any webpage inside of your HTML5 presentation. This webpage could contain the equivalent of these web forms e.g. in ASP .NET or PHP.

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:15 am   Post subject: Re: VBA Objects compatibility with iSpring converter

Good solution.

Thanks again, Mikhail.

Jesus.

Profile profile test