Posted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:30 am   Post subject: Uploading html document

Dear madam/sir,

Our company recently bought the Ispring-software and it works great! There's one thing that I can't figure out yet.. How can I upload the html-files to an ftp-server and get it to work? When I open 'Filezilla' (the programme I use) and I create a new folder (I called it 'test') and then I dragged the output of the Ispring converter in the new folder.

So now the folder contains a html-file and a map called 'Data'. This is all the output that I got now.

With the flash converter this worked the same way. When I did previous steps, I can go to www.domain.com/test and the flash file would start up. With html this doesn't seem to work.

Anyone knows what I'm doing wrong?

PS: Pardon my English ;)

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:56 pm   Post subject: Re: Uploading html document

Please use the full path to the index file like:
http://www.domain.com/test/index.html

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:24 pm   Post subject: Re: Uploading html document

Hi Mikhail,

That was it! Thank you very very much!

Is it also possible to view presentations offline on the iPad? Now you have to have a internet connection to play the presentations.

Thanks in advance.

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 7:09 pm   Post subject: Re: Uploading html document

Thank you for your reply. I am glad that my recommendation helped and its working just well now.

Currently there is no way to view a presentation offline because active Internet connection is required to show HTML5 page in Safari. Theoretically its possible to find Wi-Fi, upload the whole presentation, then go to the first slide, don't switch to another Apps and even tabs and when you go off the Wi-Fi coverage, presentation still will be working. But we must understand that it's not a good workaround because you have to stuck on the page with this presentation.

We are going to make real offline HTML5 support in future by developing our own App which will be available in App Store. This app will be capable to load presentations and show them in a full screen and offline.

Profile profile test