Posted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 8:48 am   Post subject: iSpring converter - Browser incompatible

Hy. I'm a italian new user, new there, and i have a quaestion:)

If the smartphone browser can not display content in html 5 shows a links page that refers to iSpring. Can i delete it? My iSpring Converter is licensed. Thanks.

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:05 pm   Post subject: Re: iSpring converter - Browser incompatible

Thank you for your post.
Could you please specify the version of your mobile platform? Please note that it should be Android 3.x or higher. Please provide us with more details about the issue, maybe you can send some screenshots to support@ispringsolutions.com

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 4:40 pm   Post subject: Re: iSpring converter - Browser incompatible

Thanks for reply.
I understand. my smartphone is a android, vers. 2.3.6 :/
Another solution? It's possible?
Thanks.

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:01 pm   Post subject: Re: iSpring converter - Browser incompatible

Thank you for your post.
The issue is that Android version should be 3.x or higher. Otherwise HTML5 is not supported, that is why the output HTML5 presentations can not be viewed, sorry about that.
You can find technical specifications for iSpring Converter by following this link:
http://www.ispringsolutions.com/ispring ... specs.html

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:04 pm   Post subject: Re: iSpring converter - Browser incompatible

Yes, i understand the "problem" but is possible delete the link ?

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:42 pm   Post subject: Re: iSpring converter - Browser incompatible

You won't see this link if you view your presentation on another device which supports HTML5.

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:11 pm   Post subject: Re: iSpring converter - Browser incompatible

yes, thanks, but I meant for devices that do not display html5...

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:43 pm   Post subject: Re: iSpring converter - Browser incompatible

Thank you for your reply.
The issue is that this link cannot be removed, because it was created on purpose by our developers to show that the browser does not support HTML5.
In this case I would recommend that you upgrade to the next version or use another device to view the output file.

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:43 pm   Post subject: Re: iSpring converter - Browser incompatible

Ok, thanks Lena! :)

Profile profile test