Posted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:12 pm   Post subject: I need case-sensitive answers.... but how?

As a language teacher, I need my students to know punctuation. I thought Fill in the Blank and Type In were perfect for that purpose but...

I was wrong.

Or was I? Can anyone help me change the answer settings to case-sensitive for those two excercises?

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:08 am   Post subject: Re: I need case-sensitive answers.... but how?

Thank you for your question.

Please specify the exact version and build number of your iSpring QuizMaker. If it is possible, please send the original .quiz file and the converted quiz for the research to support@ispringsolutions.com and describe how we can reproduce the problem with the incorrect punctuation.

Thank you advance!

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:56 am   Post subject: Re: I need case-sensitive answers.... but how?

Thank you for your answer.

My QuizMaker is version 6.2.0, build 3432. Meanwhile, I have received from your product manager which I have replied to.

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 3:28 pm   Post subject: Re: I need case-sensitive answers.... but how?

Thank you for the information. I'm afraid we haven't yet received any files for the research. Could you please clarify if you still want us to research this issue? Please let me know!

Profile profile test