Posted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:25 am   Post subject: problems using browser to finish Elearning package

I have created a swf file from PP including questions and when i completed this i had the following issues?
The PP loaded on IE with no problems however after completing all 10 questions it then went back to the first question?
Also there is by default a Finish button that when pressed should send the results to me via email address that was set up in the settings.
I tested this and when the button (finish) was pressed nothing happened?

Any help would be appreciated...

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:24 pm   Post subject: Re: problems using browser to finish Elearning package

I guess you place a Flash quiz on your computer which requires Flash global security adjustment as described here:
http://www.ispringsolutions.com/kb/faq/ ... -that.html
If you upload your quiz on the Internet, clicking the Finish button will send results as it should.

If after uploading your Flash Quiz to the Internet you still experience this issue please give us an URL to your file so we could test it out.

Profile profile test