Posted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:21 am   Post subject: Customizing the HTML5 Player

Hi
I have tested the iSpring converter 6 for converting PowerPoint embedded with different medias and containing several types of animations.

Good news? Got everything converted to HTML5 precisely.
Bad news? I had to view through the console that converter provides.

Question?

Can I customize the player that the converter provides to view the HTML5?
    Can I see the individual HTML5 pages, if I have to use one page somewhere else, for example?

Looking forward to hear from iSpring team.

thank you

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:01 pm   Post subject: Re: Customizing the HTML5 Player

There is just a few customization options for HTML5 player now in Converter. However, iSpring Pro 7 (Feb, 2013) will feature flexible player customization for HTML5 presentations like it is in Flash now.

As for individual HTML5 pages, you can just select a slide in PowerPoint and convert it with Converter now and it will be just one slide.

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:56 am   Post subject: Re: Customizing the HTML5 Player

Thank you Mikhail for your prompt reply.

Going further, some more questions coming to my mind.

1. Can you please tell me what all can be customized in the player? (iSpring Converter)
2. As HTML is formatted using the CSS, can I receive a CSS output file separately from the converter? Or, can I externalize the styles for the HTML?

Looking forward for your reply.

Thank you

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:08 pm   Post subject: Re: Customizing the HTML5 Player

Customization of an HTML5 player is limited by 3 different settings where you can disable notes, disable a sidebar and disable the whole visual player.
There is no such an option to extract CSS file from the HTML5 presentation. We don't recommend altering any output files generated with iSpring. By the way JS code is obfuscated so it could be hard to get exact information about slide contents and animation effects.

Profile profile test