Posted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:03 pm   Post subject: HTML5 converted file not showing animations on ios6 devices

I converted the PPT file to HTML5 file and loaded it in UIWebView through bundle.Animations works on ios5 devices but does not work on ios6 devices. please help me on this topic.

Thanks

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:24 pm   Post subject: Re: HTML5 converted file not showing animations on ios6 devices

Could you please provide us with a sample of it to test it out on our devices?

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 5:08 am   Post subject: Re: HTML5 converted file not showing animations on ios6 devices

Mikhail wrote:
Could you please provide us with a sample of it to test it out on our devices?

Hi Mikhail

I could not provide you with the source code. I want to add more information. Here is the discussion link -
http://forums.adobe.com/message/4735391

for animation related issues in ios6. It is old post but i still did not find out the solution for that.

Thanks

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:35 am   Post subject: Re: HTML5 converted file not showing animations on ios6 devices

Animation related issue on iOS6 devices got solved when i used iSpring pro7. Thanks for a great tool. But my audio/video files embedded in ppt does not play. I have mailed the files to support@ispringsolutions.com. kindly have a look on it and please let me know about the issue.

Thanks

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:34 pm   Post subject: Re: HTML5 converted file not showing animations on ios6 devices

Thank you for your reply. We are glad that it's working for you fine now. We have processed your request sent to our support email as well.

Profile profile test