Posted: Wed May 01, 2013 8:23 pm   Post subject: Smaller quiz dimensions

Hello I want the quiz inside the Powerpoint slide but say half the size as i have some background info i want to be seen. I have tried dragging it smaller and it seems to work but when I publish it takes up the full slide . is there a way to do this? Thank you, jim

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu May 02, 2013 9:40 am   Post subject: Re: Smaller quiz dimensions

Hello, Jim!
Thank you for your post.
Actually it's not possible in the current version of iSpring Suite. However in the next major version 7 it will be possible to change the transparancy of the quiz on a slide of a presentation.

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Dec 23, 2015 8:34 am   Post subject: Re: Smaller quiz dimensions

I have the same problem (cannot customise the dimension of the quiz inside the slide) although as a separate file, the quiz itself had been customised. But when it was embedded to a powerpoint slide it says

Quote:
"Quiz dimensions are locked to the presentation size"

FYI, I am currently using iSpring 8.

Can anybody help?

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Dec 23, 2015 3:53 pm   Post subject: Re: Smaller quiz dimensions

@rsaepuloh

Thank you for your post!
This is how the software is executed. If your have a standalone quiz, you can configure its dimension and resolution. However, after you import a quiz into a presentation, it will be automatically adjusted to a presentation slide size/dimension/resolution.

Thank you for your understanding!

Profile profile test