Posted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:39 pm   Post subject: Presentation Size on Screen

I'm working with 7.0 and when I publish to html5, the screen size is not as wide as the computer screen. There are 2 blue bars on either side of the screen.

Is there any way for this to take up the entire window?

Thanks!

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 9:45 am   Post subject: Re: Presentation Size on Screen

Thank you for your question.

Could you please give me a link to this presentation online so that I can see how it looks like on my screen? Thank you!

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 7:36 pm   Post subject: Re: Presentation Size on Screen

Was there ever a solution to this issue? I am having the same problem. Except the bars are on the top and bottom of the presentation.

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 7:44 pm   Post subject: Re: Presentation Size on Screen

Thank you for the post!
Let me please suggest that you try to change the Slide size of the presentation in the PowerPoint -Design tab to make it fully fit the screen.
For more informaton or suggestions on that question, please contact iSpring Technical Support.
Please don't forget to mention the iSpring program and version that you're using.

Profile profile test