Posted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:40 am   Post subject: Quiz results output with Company Logo

Hi:

I have iSpring Suit installed on my system. I have developed some Quiz for the my team members. Now when I complete the Quiz I get a Quiz Results; but I do not know how to add logo of my company on the final result?
In fact I want logo on every Quiz slide; will you please guide me how to add this logo? (I can not add screen shot of final results to show you, but tell me how to add logo?)

Thanks - Rajendra

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:59 pm   Post subject: Re: Quiz results output with Company Logo

Logo could be added on slides of your presentation with iSpring Suite via Protection settings. Quiz cannot have transparent logo because it could overlay some navigation elements of a quiz which will make quiz not functioning.
Quiz 7 will have advanced customization options like transparent background that could have company's logo.

Profile profile test