Posted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:43 pm   Post subject: where to mouse click to navigate to next/previous slide

My keyboard navigation works fine (page up/down moves slideshow nicely) but clicking doesn't do anything noticeable. Obviously this is important for a website, so I need to know how.

I converted using:

html5/mobile
player: 'none'

and on the navigation tab:
unchecked all playback options
unchecked enable zooming with gestures
(left other 2 checked:
advance with gestures or mouse click and
enable keyboard navigation).

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 2:47 pm   Post subject: Re: where to mouse click to navigate to next/previous slide

Thank you for your post.
Could you please provide a link to this presentation online so that I can test it on my screen? Thank you!

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 3:02 am   Post subject: Re: where to mouse click to navigate to next/previous slide

As requested:

http://www.chabun.com/temp/index.html

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:08 am   Post subject: Re: where to mouse click to navigate to next/previous slide

Thank you for the link! On my screen the first slide just stays static. Perhaps just one slide was selected for conversion. Please check it in the Publish menu:

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 3:28 pm   Post subject: Re: where to mouse click to navigate to next/previous slide

Yes, it looks static but that's not it. If you use the keys to navigate (page up/page down) then it's fine. But I'd expect people to use the mouse out of habit -- so this should work.

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:19 am   Post subject: Re: where to mouse click to navigate to next/previous slide

I'm not able to reproduce the same behavior on my computer. Could I please ask you to send me the original PowerPoint presentation and the screenshots of all the publish settings that you use to support@ispringsolutions.com? Thank you!

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:24 pm   Post subject: Re: where to mouse click to navigate to next/previous slide

Stacy wrote:
I'm not able to reproduce the same behavior on my computer

I assume you meant that you observed the behaviour on the sample I posted online but that you could not recreate the apparent problem.

I've sent the info along to the support address. I'd be interested to hear back .. even if it's just to say, "we can't find the bug, it seems to be a quirk in the presentation".

I can be reached by email now too of course.

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:55 am   Post subject: Re: where to mouse click to navigate to next/previous slide

I've checked our email box twice and have to say your message was not delivered to us. Could you please re-send it one more time& Thank you so much!

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 5:08 pm   Post subject: Re: where to mouse click to navigate to next/previous slide

For the benefit of others, it was not a bug. The resolution (as indicated in the mail I received below) was to make sure that powerpoint settings were set properly.

Quote:
It seems that the issue is that in the original PowerPoint presentation slide transitions are not set at all. Please open the original presentation, go to Transition tab and set slides to change on click in the Advance Slide area. These PowerPoint settings are also considered during conversion.

I hope my answer was helpful. Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact me. I will be glad to provide you with further assistance.

thanks Stacy

Profile profile test