Posted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 5:07 pm   Post subject: What Software to Choose for my project

Good day,
I recently found your software, and wish to integrate it into my current project for interactive animation. Currently I am using Animate Pro 2 that has the ability to export .SWF and .MOV and .FLV

The project I wish to use it for it to create cartoon animation and create interactivity for the the student who will point and click the correct answer, or drag and drop the correct answer. I see it integrates into the Powerpoint software which I will be using.

What is the best software to use, I see you have several products???

What is the different between the products Ispring Suite, Ispring 7 and the actual Inspring Quizmaker? What is the best one for my project.

This is our website for the animations but we need to create more interactivity with the user and I think your software will be the best from the tutorials I have watched.
www.michiflanguage.ca

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 10:46 am   Post subject: Re: What Software to Choose for my project

Thank you for your interest in iSpring products!
Here's our products scheme to make it clear:

iSpring Suite = iSpring Pro + iSpring QuizMaker + iSpring Kinetics
iSpring Presenter = iSpring Pro + iSpring QuizMaker
Please note that iSpring Suite is only available in Version 6 at the moment. iSpring Suite 7 is under development and will be available later. Version 7 of all iSpring products will support the long-expected HTML5 format.

If you want to create courses with quizzes in both Flash and HTML5 I recommend that you try iSpring Presenter 7. At the moment you can use the beta version which is available on our website. It's going to be released officially in October. iSpring Presenter 7 will allow you to create courses with quizzes which then can be viewed on desktops and mobile devices like iPads, iPhones, tablet PCs, Android devices, etc.

I hope my answer was helpful.

Profile profile test