Posted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 4:34 am   Post subject: Unable to load API object for iSpring Suite DX 7

Hi All,

I have installed iSpring Suite DX 7 trial version and would like to use API for presentation conversion mentioned in the below article using PHP code:
http://www.ispringsolutions.com/help/index.jsp?topic=/sdk_index/com_api/presentation-converter/presentation-converter_index.html

I am unable to load COM object mentioned below:

Code:
<?php $pc = new COM("iSpring.PresentationConverter") ?>

Please suggest.

Thanks
Ashutosh

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 6:29 pm   Post subject: Re: Unable to load API object for iSpring Suite DX 7

iSpring Suite DX provides just a slide API, not conversion COM API. Please use iSpring Platform for this purpose.

Profile profile test

Posted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 11:42 am   Post subject: Re: Unable to load API object for iSpring Suite DX 7

I have downloaded the iSpring Platform but still unable to load COM in PHP used following two ways :

Code:
$fs = new COM("iSpringFlash.PresentationConverter");

and
Code:
$fs = new COM("iSpring.PresentationConverter");

but nothing worked.

Also I have tried CodeBuilder for generating flash and got following error
Code:
PowerPoint error:
PPT Exception in file src\PptTextFrame2.cpp at line 45

Tried to execute command line but got same error :

Code:
D:\projects_data\convert>"C:\Program Files\iSpring\Platform 7\PPT Conversion SDK\iSpringSDK.exe" f --skin none D:\projects_data\convert\test.pptx "D:\projects_data\convert\Slide 1\test.swf"
PowerPoint error:
PPT Exception in file src\PptTextFrame2.cpp at line 45

Please suggest

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 3:03 pm   Post subject: Re: Unable to load API object for iSpring Suite DX 7

Thank you for your reply.

Can I ask you to send me the presentation that caused the issue via email (support@ispringsolutions.com)? So I will be able to try to look into this case in details.
At the same time, please provide me with a brief explanation of the issue in your email and the Platform version you have (7 or another one).

At the same time, please add the following in the end of config file:

[PHP_COM_DOTNET]
extension=ext/php_com_dotnet.dll

The thing is that COM-extension is disabled by default.

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 4:02 pm   Post subject: Re: Unable to load API object for iSpring Suite DX 7

HI Team,

I have sent the presentation file via email for your review. PHP code started working after installing 32 bit of your plateform. following is the error I am getting while conversion.

Code:
D:\projects_data\convert>php ispring.php
Opening presentation
Generating flash...

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'com_exception' with message 'Source: iSpringFlash.PresentationConverter.7
Description: PowerPoint error:
PPT Exception in file src\PptTextFrame2.cpp at line 45' in D:\projects_data\convert\ispring.php:67
Stack trace:
#0 D:\projects_data\convert\ispring.php(67): com->GenerateFlashPresentation('d:\projects_dat...')
#1 {main}
  thrown in D:\projects_data\convert\ispring.php on line 67

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 4:40 am   Post subject: Re: Unable to load API object for iSpring Suite DX 7

Hi Team,

Is there any API which converts presentation to html5.

Please confirm as early as possible.

Thanks
Ashutosh

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 7:44 am   Post subject: Re: Unable to load API object for iSpring Suite DX 7

Thank you for your reply!

We received the files and our engineers are researching this case.

As for HTML5 conversion API, at present time this tool is not available for purchasing, sorry about that.

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 10:06 am   Post subject: Re: Unable to load API object for iSpring Suite DX 7

Hi Team,

I have checked with Other machine and its working fine but don't know why it's not working in my machine actually I have installed multiple software of ispring one by one like
ispring_pro_7_0_0.exe
ispring_suite_dx_x64_7_0_0.msi
ispring_platform_x64_7_0_0.msi
ispring_platform_7_0_0.msi

later removed all and installed only ispring_platform_7_0_0.msi so thinking something got corrupted not sure though.

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 11:56 am   Post subject: Re: Unable to load API object for iSpring Suite DX 7

I would suggest in this case to try a complete reinstallation following the steps below:

1) Close MS PowerPoint;
2) Delete iSpring from your computer via Control Panel --> Add or Remove Programs;
3) Delete the iSpring folder manually if it is not removed automatically: "C:\Program Files\iSpring";
4) Delete the iSpring Solutions folder manually if it is not removed automatically: "C:\Program Files\Common Files\iSpring Solutions";
5) Delete the iSpring Solutions folder manually: "C:\Users\your_user_name\Application Data\iSpring Solutions"

Then please download and install iSpring Platform again.

Profile profile test