Posted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 11:25 pm   Post subject: Rewind Slide after leave/return

Hello,

I have a presentation that moves from slide 1, to slide 2, then back to slide 1 and back to 2.

I have animations on Slide 2....and when I return there (after linking back to slide 1 and returning to slide 2....the animations are stuck on the last one played.

this is problematic as this animation is a 'click to reveal' that I do not want showing unless someone clicks.

is there any way to 'reset' or rewind a slide so that it begins from its start point each time? This is the way a powerpoint show works...navigating between slides rewinds the animation.

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 12:17 am   Post subject: Re: Rewind Slide after leave/return

Hello!
Let me please ask you to send the presentations to our Support Team for testing, as I believe that the problem has to do with the animation settings.
Thank you in advance!

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 12:53 am   Post subject: Re: Rewind Slide after leave/return

thanks for the reply....seems that it could be related to 'trigged' animations.

eg: Slide 2 uses box 1 to trigger animation of box 2

when I make the animation run without trigger, the animation rewinds in between slides...any ideas?

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 12:09 am   Post subject: Re: Rewind Slide after leave/return

Hello,
It's hard to say what might cause this problem as this might occur due to various reasons.
However, you're always welcome to contact our Technical support and send the file for testing!

Profile profile test