Posted: Sat Dec 12, 2015 5:40 pm   Post subject: Swipe between pages on iPad

Hi,

I've got one problem - I searched the discussions here but didn't found a solution:

How can I swipe between the HTML5 slides exported with iSwipe when viewing in a browser (I uploaded the files to a web server)? I mean swiping from slide1.js to slide2.js and then from slide2.js to slide3.js e.g.

I'm totally stuck - can anybody help me out of my dilemma? Is it possible to do what I want?

Thanks a lot in advance.

Best wishes,

Josch

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 5:33 pm   Post subject: Re: Swipe between pages on iPad

Thank you for posting here!

In order to play the presentation on iPad you need to upload the output folder to your server "as is". The index.html file is a launcher that loads all slides and data.
The presentation will not run if you upload just .js files, as links between the slides will be broken.

Hope this helps!

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 6:36 pm   Post subject: Re: Swipe between pages on iPad

Hi Vladimir,

Vladimir wrote:
Thank you for posting here!

In order to play the presentation on iPad you need to upload the output folder to your server "as is". The index.html file is a launcher that loads all slides and data.
The presentation will not run if you upload just .js files, as links between the slides will be broken.

Hope this helps!

thanks a lot for your reply. I uploaded all files "as is" and it runs. But I'm unable on an iPad to swipe between the slides with a swipe gesture. What goes wrong here?

Best wishes,

Josch

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 7:08 pm   Post subject: Re: Swipe between pages on iPad

Thank you for the super fast reply!

I would suggest that you check if the navigation with gestures was enabled in the publishing settings window:

Here is a sample of mine: http://goo.gl/tcza6c
Please let me know how it goes!

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Dec 15, 2015 10:08 am   Post subject: Re: Swipe between pages on iPad

Hi Vladimir,

hmmm, that is weird - this option is set but we aren't able to swipe between the slides. What else could cause this problem? Which additional informations do you need from us?

We appreciate your continuous help!

Best wishes,

Joska

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Dec 15, 2015 6:45 pm   Post subject: Re: Swipe between pages on iPad

Thank you for your reply!

Let me suggest one more thing before I ask you to reach me at support@ispringsolutions.com =)

Please set the Navigation type at "Slide" in the Universal player customization window:

Also, check if the slide duration is set at 0 sec in the Presentation Explorer so that you need just one touch/swipe to advance:

If you have slide duration more than 0 sec, you need to click/swipe twice on slide to finish it with the first click and advance to the next with the second one.

If this does not help, send me your presentation to support@ispringsolutions.com for a research.

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 2:11 pm   Post subject: Re: Swipe between pages on iPad

Hi Vladimir,

ah, ok. got it. We checked that out and ran into one question: how can we realize a swipe function without that footer bar? Is that possible?

Thanks a lot in advance and best wishes,

Josch

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 4:59 pm   Post subject: Re: Swipe between pages on iPad

Josch

Yes, you need to set the slide duration at 0 sec (in the "Presentation Explorer"), so that you have one state for slide and swipe with just one gesture.
Please let me know how it goes!

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 5:03 pm   Post subject: Re: Swipe between pages on iPad

Hi Vladimir,

uhm - but that won't hide the bottom bar with the "prev" and "next" buttons. I wanted to know, if that bottom bar can be hidden completely with a remaining swipe functionality. That bottom bar would overlay items in our presentation.

Best wishes,

Josch

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 5:27 pm   Post subject: Re: Swipe between pages on iPad

Josch,

Let me suggest that you select the None player without any player panels:

or disable this in the Universal player customization window:

Profile profile test