Posted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 12:24 pm   Post subject: Animation and navigation

Hi

I have a problem with animations when navigating beetween slides.

On slide_1 I have:
1) animations that start after previous one
2) animations that start on triger (click of a button on slide)

When I view the slide (click all trigers), go to slide_2 and then go back to slide_1 I have:
1) animations with triggers are already visible
2) animations that start after previous one - start to play from beginning.

How to hide those animations on trigger so that the entire slide_1 wóuld play from the beginning or view the slide in the final state (with all object visible - just the way as there where when I left the slide to go to slide_2)?

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 5:48 pm   Post subject: Re: Animation and navigation

Thank you for the post!
If I understand the problem correctly, you're having issues with the animations not playing correctly after publishing. Am I right?
The point is that different PowerPoint and iSpring settings can bring about various results. While publishing PowerPoint presentations I would recommend to check the following options:
1. The timing options in the Transitions tab in PowerPoint
2. The timing options in the Animations tab in PowerPoint
3. The Use Timings option in the Slide Show tab
4. Slide duration in the Presentation Explorer tool on the iSpring main toolbar.
If you still encounter the same issues with your presentation, please send the original PowerPoint file to our support team for testing purposes.

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Jan 11, 2016 10:21 am   Post subject: Re: Animation and navigation

Julia

Thx for the info. I will try various combinations of the setting that You mentioned. If I encounter problems I will send the PPT.

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Jan 11, 2016 9:31 pm   Post subject: Re: Animation and navigation

Thank you for letting me know.
You're welcome to contact our support team anytime you have questions about our authoring tools!

Profile profile test