Posted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:33 pm   Post subject: iSpring Pro with iSpring Converter features

Hi,

Does iSpring have future plans to combine the features offered in Converter for creation of HTML5 into the Pro software?

I understand that if you create an iSpring Pro presentation using "Manage Narration" that you can not then use the Converter software to make a HTML5 file, retaining the audio you've already imported into Pro. The audio has to be embedded into PowerPoint instead.

It seems quite redundant and time consuming to import audio files into Pro and then have to recreate the same process for Converter.

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:07 pm   Post subject: Re: iSpring Pro with iSpring Converter features

We are working on it right now! The next major version of iSpring Pro (7th) will support both Flash and HTML5 conversion. Also it will preserve all options that the current version of iSpring Pro offers, so you will be able to insert audio and video files using options of the Manage Narrations section. The release of the product is planned for the first quarter of the next year.

Profile profile test

Posted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 1:45 am   Post subject: Re: iSpring Pro with iSpring Converter features

Stacy, will that next version of Pro be available as a free upgrade, or will there be an additional cost to users who already have 6? I'm writing a grant and am trying to figure out what my tech costs are going to be...

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:02 pm   Post subject: Re: iSpring Pro with iSpring Converter features

As it is described in the iSpring upgrade policy, major upgrades (e.g. 5.0 --> 6.0 or 6.0 --> 7.0) are paid. Nevertheless, all iSpring clients are provided with significant discounts in case of an upgrade.

You can learn more about the general upgrade terms here:
http://www.ispringsolutions.com/legal/ispring_upgrade_terms.html

Profile profile test