Posted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 2:00 pm   Post subject: Branded mobile app.

It would be awesome to export with ispring pro 7 using the option to view offline with the ispring app and have some extra options telling me to choose a splash screen and a logo.

So when loading the presentation on the ispring app it would show my splash screen and my company logo on it.

Another option would be to monetize a service on your website to allow licenced Ispring users to generate a branded ispring app. We would pay a fee to have the app available on the app store with our own splash screen and logo on it. Or to fill in the entreprise developper apple account information to receive from ispring an ipa for adhoc distribution.

So we could continue to create great content using the ispring software and have it offline on an Ispring reader branded app. Companies of middle size would love this.

All the best,
Fábio.

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 5:30 pm   Post subject: Re: Branded mobile app.

Thank you for the post!
Actually we're planning to add a preloader for the iSpring Mobile app so that when the content is rather large it will show users will know that the presentation is being downloaded to the device.
I regret to say that for now we are not planning to develop the ability for adding and customizing splash screens within the iSpring Mobile app.
I am also glad to inform you that we have Mobile app for Android tablets and smartphones as well.

Profile profile test