Posted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 4:07 pm   Post subject: webobject with no scroll bars...

Hi.

When we add a web object we should be able to choose to have or not scrollbars if the content is bigger than the webobject area.

This would allow us to create pan and zoom effects on tablets or add a web animation or game without seeing any scroll bar.

we should also be able to choose if we can or not interact with the web object.

And to be even better we should also be able to choose the preview image of the web object. This would allow the ispring slides previews to be nicer and also to have a nice page in case the weboject is online and the ipad is offline.

Keep the great work...

All the best,
Fábio.

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 4:15 pm   Post subject: Re: webobject with no scroll bars...

If I want to insert a html5 content inside my webobject without scroll bars, can I do this :

On my html5 object CSS :

Code:
 iframe.noScrolling{
           width: 250px; /*or any other size*/
           height: 300px; /*or any other size*/
           overflow: hidden;
        }

On my html5 object index.html :
Code:
<iframe src="http://www.example.com/" class="noScrolling"></iframe>

Do you think this can work with Ispring?

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 10:28 pm   Post subject: Re: webobject with no scroll bars...

We are sorry for the late reply!
Let me please ask you if you tried to implement this scenario in your project?
If you have a sample of your html5 object with the hidden overflow so that we could check it on our end.

Profile profile test