Posted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 3:59 pm   Post subject: Webobjects styling.

Every web object today has a default white background.

We should be able to choose a transparent or any other background color.

I have a website with a transparent background and once inserted on ispring using the webobject function, it will show on a white background.

It is also not possible to add a color border to the webobject...

I could change this on the html code after export, but your code is encrypted. should not be for this kind of styling function...

All the best,
Fábio.

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 7:09 pm   Post subject: Re: Webobjects styling.

iSpring cannot insert Web or Flash objects with the transparent background.

No customization elements like frame borders are on the Web Object insertion tool either.

You can do add a frame in PowerPoint though.

Profile profile test

Posted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:40 pm   Post subject: Webobjects Arranging and transparent background

Thanks for the answer....

It is too bad that webobjects with transparent backgroudn will always output with a white background.
Using firefox firebug I can easily find out the webobject element and take off the white background... It is just a matter of changing your export options to tell that there is no background for the webobject. I could be part of a simple update bug fix from you guys.

Another thing is webobjects arranging... It will be always on top of all power point elements... another simple thing. Why not allow us to send web objects to the back of the presentation and have objects from the powerpoint presentation in front of it? Html5 has no problem supporting this kind of thing...

Those two little details are so important on my workflow that I think I just lost my investment buying this html5 convertion tool. I did not pay attention to then before buying as I tough they were obvious...

Until an update... too bad for me...

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 1:11 pm   Post subject: Re: Webobjects styling.

Thank you for the post!
We are sorry to hear that you are disappointed with the functionality of the iSpring product.
Actually I can offer you to change the background to transparent by following the steps below:
1. Right-click on the object-->select Property sheet.
2. The window will pop up.
3. In the last line of the table, type in "Transparent" next to the WMode.
After that the object will be converted with the transparent background.

Profile profile test