Posted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:42 pm   Post subject: Webobjects Arranging and transparent background

It is too bad that webobjects with transparent backgroudn will always output with a white background.
Using firefox firebug I can easily find out the webobject element and take off the white background... It is just a matter of changing your export options to tell that there is no background for the webobject. I could be part of a simple update bug fix from you guys.

Another thing is webobjects arranging... It will be always on top of all power point elements... another simple thing. Why not allow us to send web objects to the back of the presentation and have objects from the powerpoint presentation in front of it? Html5 has no problem supporting this kind of thing...

Those two little details are so important on my workflow that I think I just lost my investment buying this html5 convertion tool. I did not pay attention to then before buying as I tough they were obvious...

Until an update... too bad for me...

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 5:02 pm   Post subject: Re: Webobjects Arranging and transparent background

We are sorry for that. It is the way how our software has been designed.

• Each slide could have a single Web-object only.
  • Web object appears on the top of the presentation in an iframe element. It cannot be inserted as a layer to the iSpring player.

We will consider transparent background in our future releases. Thank you.

Profile profile test