Posted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 4:11 pm   Post subject: Video won't play anymore. It worked before

Hi iSpring,

Today I was converting a PowerPoint presentation to HTML5 for one of our clients. They want to use it on there Samsung tablet (Android).

The weird thing is, that this morning everything worked great. There was one video in the presentation and it played perfectly. Then I found a mistake in the text of the presentation, so I edited the text and then converted it again. Now the video won't play anymore. I tried everything to get it working again but it haven't played since.

But it's just on the tablet. When I convert the presentation and play the HTML5 in Firefox it works great, but when I drag the folder on the tablet the video won't play.

You guys have any ideas of something I'm doing wrong?

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:53 pm   Post subject: Re: Video won't play anymore. It worked before

Thank you for your post!

We need to look into this case to provide a solution. Please, send the presentation, the video file and the zipped HTML5 output to support@ispringsolutions.com for research. Also please click on the "About" button on the Converter panel and let us know the version/build number.

Were you able to view the video on the tablet after your initial conversion?

Profile profile test