Posted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:56 pm   Post subject: No Quizzes in HTML5

I am a new user to iSpring products, and am impressed by what I see. I ran across a problem with Quizzes. If I publish to Flash, my quizzes appear to work correctly, but if I take the identically same PowerPoint presentation and convert it to HTML5, the quiz slide is there, but it just flashes on the screen for a second and the presentation continues. Am I doing something wrong, or is this a flaw?

Thanks

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:22 pm   Post subject: Re: No Quizzes in HTML5

iSpring Converter doesn't support neither third party Flash objects nor iSpring QuizMaker and Kinetics Flash instances.

However, we are developing HTML5 QuizMaker already and it will be released in the middle of 2013.

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:24 pm   Post subject: Re: No Quizzes in HTML5

Thanks for the reply. So, is there no way to do quizes in HTML5 right now?

I am in in the process of deciding which software to use. I evaluated Captivate, Articulate, and iSpring. I thought that iSpring did the best job, but if I can't publish in HTML5 now, I might have to eliminate it, unless I can find another method to publish in HTML5. I haven't been successful in my search so far.

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:15 pm   Post subject: Re: No Quizzes in HTML5

You can create some easy quizzes in PowerPoint using triggers and publish them to HTML5 using Converter. It is all you can do with the current versions of our products for your purpose.

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:19 pm   Post subject: Re: No Quizzes in HTML5

Thanks. I already looked into doing simple quizzes in PowerPoint but the simple quizzes won't do. They are a lot of extra work, and I need to track scores, and like the idea of randomizing the answers, and also want to use question pools.

I'll just have to use the tools available to me at this time, and sometime in the future, I'll reassess to see if there are better tools.

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:53 pm   Post subject: Re: No Quizzes in HTML5

Thank you for the answer. We are sorry but we cannot offer you the right tool at this moment. You definitely should test out our QuizMaker 7 when it's ready and I am more than sure that you will like it and it will work for your purposes just fine!

Please send us a request for QuizMaker 7 beta testing at our support email if you wish.

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:00 pm   Post subject: Re: No Quizzes in HTML5

Will QuizMaker 7 publish in HTML5? That is a hard and fast requirement. When will it be ready for beta testing?

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:12 pm   Post subject: Re: No Quizzes in HTML5

Yes iSpring QuizMaker 7 will feature revolutionary HTML5 output along with Flash.

Profile profile test

Posted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 7:35 pm   Post subject: Re: No Quizzes in HTML5

Any news of the HTML5 version of Quizmaker? We are really interested in the product!

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:01 am   Post subject: Re: No Quizzes in HTML5

Hi Dario,

Thank you for your question.
iSpring QuizMaker 7 Beta should become available by the end of summer. i'm afraid we don't have any precise date to announce for now.

Profile profile test