Posted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:59 pm   Post subject: Windows phone 8

I have uploaded a converted ppt file to my lms, which works fine on iPhone/iPad and android devices, but when i try to run it on a Samsung Ativ S through IE10 mobile, all i get displayed is a message saying that i need to use a browser with html5 support. The scorm is set to run in the current window as WP8 browser's do not allow
pop-ups. Anyone have an idea why this is happening?

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:55 am   Post subject: Re: Windows phone 8

Hi, thank you for your message.

It seems that Internet Explorer is working in the compatibility mode on your device. To switch on the normal mode, please go to Desktop --> IE --> tools --> Compatibility View Settings --> uncheck “Display all websites in Compatibility mode” (the path may be different on your device).

More info on the IE compatibility view:
http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/internet-explorer/products/ie-9/features/compatibility-view

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:47 am   Post subject: Re: Windows phone 8

Windows Phone 8 uses internet explorer 10 mobile not ie9, there is no setting or icon on the browser to activate compatibility mode.

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:13 am   Post subject: Re: Windows phone 8

Will this HTML5 presentation play normally in IE10 if you launch it locally or from an online fie storage (not LMS)? Please check.

Profile profile test