Posted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:35 pm   Post subject: Font rendering issues with HTML

Just started using the iSpring converter to convert ppt to html.

In general it works good, but I have noticed that any changes in font (ie bold, italic etc) within text box ends up making the font rendering in html offset to the point where various items which are bolded or super scripted over lap with the regular font.

Also the .woff font is not a very accurate representation of the original (in this case Calibri)

Are there any guidelines you could provide to avoid these situations/make the font rendering and placement more closely resemble the original power point?

I am currently running 6.2.0 Build 3436

Thanks

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:01 am   Post subject: Re: Font rendering issues with HTML

Thank you for posting here. Indeed, all fonts in presentations are saved in .woff files for including in HTML5 presentations. Could you please let us know more about testing environment where you are running it? Device, browser versions, all related information.

Please note that iOS doesn't render different font styles (bold, italic).

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:43 pm   Post subject: Re: Font rendering issues with HTML

I am noticing this on a Mac in Safari Version 6.0.2 (8536.26.17)

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:26 pm   Post subject: Re: Font rendering issues with HTML

We would be glad to test it out so if you could give us an URL to your presentation it will be great. You can post it here or send it via email including the link to this forum topic.

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:45 pm   Post subject: Re: Font rendering issues with HTML

It is a confidential piece. Is there any private place to upload it?

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:23 pm   Post subject: Re: Font rendering issues with HTML

You can send it to our support [at] ispringsolutions.com which is very secure and reliable. We guarantee absolute confidentiality of the content that you provide.

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:57 pm   Post subject: Re: Font rendering issues with HTML

I have sent an email to support with access to the original ppt and output zip conversion.

Profile profile test