Posted: Wed May 08, 2013 1:05 am   Post subject: Hyperlinks to Web won't connect

Works fine in PP. When converted with iSpring it just won't connect to the URL. Once converted I get a message "Adobe Flash Player has stopped a potentially unsafe operation." etc. I'm directed to change settings and restart. No matter what settings I change to, and I;ve tried them all, it won't work. Help?

Bruce

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu May 09, 2013 12:03 pm   Post subject: Re: Hyperlinks to Web won't connect

Thanks for your post!

The issue is that Flash Player has restrictions which prevent interaction between a locally-placed .SWF file and external resources. If you upload it to the internet this problem with FlashPlayer restrictions won't occur. This may seem inconvenient, but it would be much more inconvenient if just any old Flash file were allowed to communicate with the internet from your local machine!

In order to make these files work from a local computer, you need to adjust the Flash Player settings on the Adobe website. Please, see the following post on our blog regarding this issue:

http://blog.ispringsolutions.com/?p=174

Profile profile test