Posted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 12:03 pm   Post subject: lost taps on triggers when playing on iPad

iSpring Pro 7, published to HTML5 and playing on iPad: I've got a trigger for a slide animation. The first time you visit the slide it works perfectly, however if you return to the slide during the same session, the first tap seems to be ignored, and you need to tap the object a second time in order to activate the trigger.

As far as I can tell this is repeatable, and doesn't reflect the behavior in PowerPoint. I've tried changing the trigger to 'start on click', 'start after previous' and 'start with previous' but this doesn't seem to make any difference.

Anyone else noticed this? Any workarounds?

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 5:56 pm   Post subject: Re: lost taps on triggers when playing on iPad

Thank you for your post!
In order to find the cause of the issue we need to research the files. Could you please send us the original PowerPoint presentation and the output files to support@ispringsolutions.com. Please also send us the link to the webpage where you uploaded the HTML5 presentation and refer to this post in your email.
Thank you!

Profile profile test