Posted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 11:32 pm   Post subject: Pro 7 - html questions

Speaking just of the HTML5 output, Flash is not utilized in my project. Publish setting is the mobile HTML only setting.

--

For accessibility reasons my client wants the side panel's treenode content marked up as in a semantically correct UL/LI structure and not as DIVs. While I can replace the tags with javascript, that method breaks the functionality of the elements.

iSpring Convertor outputs the sidebar content properly as an UL. Is there any configuration option to make Pro7 output like this?

--

Keyboard support is required and there is a tab focus trap occurring where a user can get stuck on the side panel and be unable to move away. I've been able to script around this on some browsers, but not IE yet. Is this a known issue, is there a fix?

I think this is related to the arrow keys being used to change the active slide. I have explicated unchecked 'enable keyboard shortcuts' and yet still the arrow keys control the sidebar. How do i disable this?

--

JAWS screen reader is inconsistent when aria-live regions applied, sometimes it reads the slide title only then stops and other times it loops through the content reading twice. Pro 7 is supposedly 508 compliant but does not have live build in, which my accessibility auditors say is required to hit the accessibility standard we are looking for, just the reader being able to access the content is not enough it has to announce the content on slide changes etc. When I add the regions I have issues with some readers. Is there documentation on Pro7's capacity here and how to configure?

--

Thanks in advance.

Profile profile test