Posted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 2:49 pm   Post subject: Embeding HTML5 content in Joomal articles

Hi,
I have actually read about the documentation on iSpring website and understand that there 3 ways to publish the HTML5 content (exported from iSpring presenter) to a website. However all 3 methods reply on the creation of a link, which I assumed is done by uploading the /data/ folder and accompanying index.html file (after renaming) to the site server.

There is a fundamental problem with these methods because then people can stream the content directly by going to that link, bypassing Joomla. We use Joomal to only offer the content to registered and paid users, as I am sure many iSpring users would have something similar to control access.

I tried modifying the directory in index.html and changed /data/ to the actual location on the server, but apparently broke the page. The support at iSpring told me that I can't do that.

I wouldn't think that it is not possible to do what I did, and I must have made mistakes. Has anyone managed to do this, publishing the HTML5 content directly on their website? If so, I would appreciate some help here. In my view the solution provided by iSpring (I assume that I understood correctly of course, and would be happy to be told that I was wrong) is just a better than nothing solution to a real problem.

Great product by the way, apart from this obstacle that I am trying to jump over.

Thanks in advance.
Jay

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 1:55 pm   Post subject: Re: Embeding HTML5 content in Joomal articles

Dear Jay,
Thank you for the post.
Actually it's also possible to insert the presentation created with iSpring with an iframe element on your website. Then users will launch the course directly on your webpage.
Here is a helpful article on our website:
http://www.ispringsolutions.com/articles/how-to-insert-your-html5-presentation-into-a-website-or-blog.html

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 2:01 pm   Post subject: Re: Embeding HTML5 content in Joomal articles

Has anybody ever found a suitable solution for this problem...

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 12:36 pm   Post subject: Re: Embeding HTML5 content in Joomal articles

Thnak you for the post!
You're welcome to test out iSpring Cloud which allows you to upload and share the files from your account:
http://www.ispringsolutions.com/ispring-cloud
You'll be able to upload the quiz or a presentation to iSpring Cloud and then get the embed code that can be further insreted into your website.
Hopefully this work for you!

Profile profile test