Posted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:26 pm   Post subject: Javascript error with Internet Explorer

Hello,

I've been recently testing iSpring generated SCORM content (HTML5 + Flash) with our Moodle 2.5.3 platform.

Currently, the SCORM content can be viewed with Flash on IE8+, Firefox and Chrome.

There is an issue concerning HTML5, it can be viewed only with Chrome and Firefox. When I launch the presentation with IE8, 9 or 10 in Moodle, there is a Javascript error and it stops loading. When I launch the presentation outside of the Moodle platform in IE8, 9 or 10, it works fine.
What is the issue here ?

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:36 am   Post subject: Re: Javascript error with Internet Explorer

Dear customer,
Thank you for the post!
As far as I know it is recommended that you use Firefox to access Moodle, but other browsers such as Chrome and Safari work as well.

Certain versions of Internet Explorer have compatibility issues with Moodle, and can cause file upload restrictions. This can be overcome in IE by clicking on the Tools menu and then checking Compatibility View.
But of course it's better contact LMS provider for more details.
Here are some links about it:
http://moodleanswers.com/index.php/faqs
[url]moodle2.grok.lsu.edu/article.aspx?articleid=16920[/url]

Profile profile test