Posted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 3:25 pm   Post subject: Using Webstudio5 to upload an HTML5 created with iSpring

Hello,

I am using a software called WEBSTUDIO5 to create my website, but I don't seem to be able to load the HTML5 created with iSpring... can anybody help me with instructions.... what files should I load?

Thank you for your help.

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 3:50 pm   Post subject: Re: Using Webstudio5 to upload an HTML5 created with iSpring

Thank you for posting here!
We have an article on this topic that can be found on our website:
http://www.ispringsolutions.com/article ... -blog.html

I believe you find this article useful!

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 4:16 pm   Post subject: Re: Using Webstudio5 to upload an HTML5 created with iSpring

Thank you,

I didn't worked.... I uploaded the whole published folder, copied your script and added my URL to it,

I believe that there is something missing here...

Thank you.

JESUS

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 4:32 pm   Post subject: Re: Using Webstudio5 to upload an HTML5 created with iSpring

I am sorry that you have run into this inconvenience!
However, the steps that are explained in the article are common and many our customers used this article to locate HTML5 presentations on their websites.

Here is another article, that can be helpful as well:
https://wordpress.org/plugins/insert-or ... t-into-wp/

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 4:46 pm   Post subject: Re: Using Webstudio5 to upload an HTML5 created with iSpring

I understand what you mean.... I know it is something i'm not doing right.

I published the file
I went to my website control panel, and opened file manager...
I created a new folder to upload the files... uploaded the files in the new folder, including the INDEX file
I copied the folder to clipboard, and renamed the filed to end with HTML
Then i went back to my software, added an Iframe and pasted your script to show the HTML within the website....

The published presentation had an INDEX file and a folder named DATA...

Should I also create a DATA folder within my new FTP folder?

Am I missing something....

Thanks.

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 4:57 pm   Post subject: Re: Using Webstudio5 to upload an HTML5 created with iSpring

Yes, you should upload the whole output folder (index.html file and the data folder).

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 1:39 am   Post subject: Re: Using Webstudio5 to upload an HTML5 created with iSpring

I uploaded and I don't get the error message, instead I get a spinning circle, as if waiting to load the content.... but it never loads.

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 9:25 am   Post subject: Re: Using Webstudio5 to upload an HTML5 created with iSpring

Please make sure that the MIME types for files are set properly. It can be that the player.js file can not be read and returned.

Can I also have a link to the presentation? It is rather difficult to suggest a ground-based solution without having something to look on.
It would be more convenient to continue this conversation via email.
Please send the link to support@ispringsolutions.com

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 5:19 pm   Post subject: Re: Using Webstudio5 to upload an HTML5 created with iSpring

Thanks,

I already sent you an e-mail, from jesusjara.

Thank you again.

JESUS JARA

Profile profile test