Posted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 7:46 pm   Post subject: Power Point conversion to SCORM clips margins.

I have MSFT Office Professional 2013 and when I publish a SCORM file using iSpring Publish prior to placing on our LMS, it all seems to go just fine. When I load it onto the LMS and play it back, the graphics move a bit and the slide appears to be clipped on the right margin, some of the text is cut off as well. I am using iSpring 6.2 and have not had any issues up until now. I reloaded it, no help. I asked a coworker to convert using the same versions of PPT and iSpring and it all loaded just fine in the LMS. Checked my settings in publisher to ensure we both did it the same way.
Is there some simple setup in either application I am overlooking?
Thanks.

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 7:40 pm   Post subject: Re: Power Point conversion to SCORM clips margins.

Thank you for the message.
I think that the problem can be connected with the iSpring software build number. Please check if you have the same build number as your colleague by clicking on the About button on the iSpring panel.
Please check if you use the same browser to launch the course in the LMS and the same settings for uploading a course to the system as your colleague.

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 1:06 pm   Post subject: Re: Power Point conversion to SCORM clips margins.

Hi Julia, thanks for the quick response. We both use IE and are seeing this issue when I load the file but not when he loads it. Not sure why build numbers would matter but mine is 6.0.0 build 3229. I am waiting on his response and will post it. I have tried to play it in IS, Chrome, Firefox. All have the exact same response. Updated flash but it did not help. Is there a new build? I am happy to uninstall and install again.

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 6:15 pm   Post subject: Re: Power Point conversion to SCORM clips margins.

Figured it out. 6.0 is not compatible with my Windows 8 PC. I upgraded to 6.2 and it works just fine now. this is the build my colleague was using so thanks for the heads up.

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 7:28 pm   Post subject: Re: Power Point conversion to SCORM clips margins.

Hello Wayne!
Thank you for keeping me posted about the problem!
I am glad to hear that you updated iSpring and it helped to resolve the issue!
Feel free to email us if you have any other questions. We'll be happy to help!

Profile profile test