Posted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:17 am   Post subject: no video on iPad / Android

HI iSpring,
First of all, I'm french and my english is not very good, so sorry for the faults.
I've bought your wonderful soft a few weeks (iSpring Suite) to convert a big powerpoint presentation with photos and videos in HTML5. The HTML has to be showed on iPad and Android tablet.

Conversion is ok, no problem. I sent the files on my server, ok for that too. I load the files on tablet, choosing the launch bouton to see it on iSpring viewer, the presentation open on it and I show all BUT :
1/ the videos don't play
2/ on Android tablet (and only Android) I can't choose 'Display offline', I've got a message 'dowload error'. The same presentation is dowloaded on iPad ...
Can you help me ?
I'm using iSpring Suite 7.1.0 build 8627
Thanks a lot

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 7:56 pm   Post subject: Re: no video on iPad / Android

Sorry to hear that you have run into this issue!

Regarding the video issue:
Can I have a link to see what is happening with the video once it uploaded to the server?
Does the video play after the conversion process before uploading to the server (and after on desktop)?
First thing I would check is MIME types for media (video) files.

Regarding the download issue:
Please make sure that you have the most recent update for iSpring Viewer installed. The thing is that we have had issues with "/.../.../" symbols in the URL and if they are in the URL the presentation will not be downloaded for some reasons. However, it was fixed a few months ago.
In any case, can I have a link to test the presentation in our lab?

If the information can not be published here, please forward this via email to support@ispringsolutions.com and refer to this discussion.

Profile profile test

Posted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 10:58 pm   Post subject: Re: no video on iPad / Android

Bonjour, hello
I 'm French too !!
With the lastest version, no video on IPAD and Android : what 's wrong ?
No trouble with Chrome IE and Firefox,
Thanks for your help

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 6:24 pm   Post subject: Re: no video on iPad / Android

Thank you for posting here!

That is very strange that this occurs on mobile device as this part of the software was not changed in the recent release.
Let me suggest that you re-publish the presentation with Combined/Mobile output selected and try to view it on iPhone/Android one more time.

Of course, if the issue persists, please contact me via email (support@ispringsolutions.com) referring to this forum.

Profile profile test