Posted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:40 pm   Post subject: dynamic control

the gesture seems to be working but unidirectionnal: click on screen = gotoNextStep...which is not super convenient (can we go back we gesture ?) the controll bar would be a solution, but is there a way to hide it dynamically ? like, the presenter have the control bar, but attendees don't ? hope i made myself clear

thank you

regards

Gabriel

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:31 pm   Post subject: Re: dynamic control

edit: next on click works when debugging my flex mobile app on desktop, but not once loaded in a stagewebview on my android 4 tablet...checking on ipad...
edit: working in regular android browser, but to in flex stagewebview (based on local webkit browser)
edit: working in flex mobile app for ios using stagewebview
edit: gesture working fine on flex for ios:
-swipe left got to previous slide
- swipe right got o next slide
- touche/click goto next step
please have it working on android !!! :D

need info: how to dynamically disable gesture control (admins need to be able to control it, not attendees)
how to send/get events/methods from actionscript to javascript

thanks !

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:24 am   Post subject: Re: dynamic control

Thank you for your post.
Please find my comments below.

Quote:
how to dynamically disable gesture control (admins need to be able to control it, not attendees)

I am afraid that you can't dynamically disable gestures while playing your presentation.
You can disable gestures before publishing in Publish --> Playback and Navigation --> Advance with gestures or mouse click.
Quote:
how to send/get events/methods from actionscript to javascript

You can use the ExternalInterface class. Please find more detailed information here:
http://livedocs.adobe.com/flex/3/html/h ... ce_04.html

Profile profile test