Posted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:59 am   Post subject: Customizing the player

Thank you for launching this new version with the new features.
However, I am a bit disappointed about the look of the new player when I compare with the ispring 6 player:
1. Thumbnails and tabs: Not possible to choose if we want the thumbnails on the outline or in a separate tab
2. Gradients: Not possible to create any
3. Outline: The number of the slide in the outline is added automatically, so I can't organise the presentation as I want. For example, I would like to use I. II. III at first level and then bullet points at a second level. It is forcing me to have 1. 2. 3. at first level and then 1.1, 1.2., 1.3
4. Marker tools: it is possible to add them only on the top bar and there is no icon any more

I have got also a few questions:
- Will it be possible to import an old player layout to iSpring 7?
- SVG are compatible with HTML5, so why not allowing the users to import *.svg files to replace the background/the header/the tab background?

This is the old layout that I would like to reuuse (or a similar one) in my future presentations:

Thanks!!

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:49 pm   Post subject: Re: Customizing the player

Thank you for your valuable feedback regarding our new player.

We needed to make a player that will look the same way in Flash and HTML5 and will be easy to navigate on touch screen displays. It is nice to hear that our previous player was so convenient for you to use. We will try to migrate the best ideas to our new universal player.

Profile profile test