Posted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:59 am
Post subject: Customizing the player
Thank you for launching this new version with the new features.
However, I am a bit disappointed about the look of the new player when I compare with the ispring 6 player:
1. Thumbnails and tabs: Not possible to choose if we want the thumbnails on the outline or in a separate tab
2. Gradients: Not possible to create any
3. Outline: The number of the slide in the outline is added automatically, so I can't organise the presentation as I want. For example, I would like to use I. II. III at first level and then bullet points at a second level. It is forcing me to have 1. 2. 3. at first level and then 1.1, 1.2., 1.3
4. Marker tools: it is possible to add them only on the top bar and there is no icon any more
I have got also a few questions:
- Will it be possible to import an old player layout to iSpring 7?
- SVG are compatible with HTML5, so why not allowing the users to import *.svg files to replace the background/the header/the tab background?
This is the old layout that I would like to reuuse (or a similar one) in my future presentations: