Posted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:07 pm   Post subject: Latest build - same major issue as before....

When I take a PPT and publish to HTML5, it produces output but the output is not showing any content rendering in the browser. Please see details in my last initial test - the result of using the new build is *exactly* the same. My browsers are up to date - I can view HTML5 examples in other websites so something is wrong - can you assist with this issue so I can test further please?

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:51 am   Post subject: Re: Latest build - same major issue as before....

Hi Allen,

Thank you for the post. Please send the original presentations and the converted zipped package for research. Also please click on the "About" button on iSpring panel and let me know the exact version and build number. What browser do you use?

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:15 am   Post subject: Re: Latest build - same major issue as before....

Hi Stacy,

update - over the weekend I did a full refresh of my windows PC using the standard windows update manager (hadn't been done in about a month, pending changes). The end result is that now I can see the HTML5 correctly using the output I had already generated, so all good again. I suggest if anyone has similar problems they try a full system update and reboot cycle - strangly, it seemed to work.

Another note - I have published a simple presentation to start testing against multiple devices (Nexus7, Android Phones, iPad, iPhone). I was delighted to see that you code corrrectly detects screen rotation and hides the extra navigation information depending on available screen real-estate. very good!

thanks - I shall continue testing.

Allen.

Profile profile test