Posted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:15 pm   Post subject: Basic Learning Tool Interoperability

I am interested is using BLTI to track student use of iSpring presentations I build. I was extremely disappointed to learn that this upgrade does not include the ability to convert quiz output to html5, but I can work around that if I can send BLTI data. I know you now support TinCan, which might get the job done, but I don't know much about TinCan, and I don't see anything in the interface to help me know how TinCan can be used. If faculty at my institution are to adopt iSpring, they will need to know how to hook it into our LMS, which does not support SCORM or TinCan, but does support common cartridge and LTI.

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:01 pm   Post subject: Re: Basic Learning Tool Interoperability

Thank you for posting here. Porting Quizzes to HTML5 is a complicated task so we cannot make it done for this release. Hopefully, HTML5 QuizMaker will be released this summer along with Suite 7.

Profile profile test