Posted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:17 pm   Post subject: Ispring 7 - Quiz and Interactions

Hi,

Will there be a Beta test for QuizMaker soon ? Will there be a way to publish Quizzes and interactions to HTML5 with iSpring Suite 7 ?

Is there a release date for iSpring Suite 7 ?

I really enjoy testing iSpring Pro 7. I've found only minor bugs so far.

I'll send a list soon.

Thank you for you answers.

Frédéric.

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:02 am   Post subject: Re: Ispring 7 - Quiz and Interactions

Thank you for posting here. iSpring Suite 7 release along with HTML5 QuizMaker 7 is scheduled for this summer. We have added you as a beta-tester for iSpring Suite 7. We will be happy to receive your bug reports for current Pro 7 to pass it to our QA department and fix them before the release.

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:31 am   Post subject: Re: Ispring 7 - Quiz and Interactions

I am waiting so much for the new version of quiz maker that will publish quizzes as html5, so could I be as a beta-tester for the new Quiz Maker or iSpring Suite 7, too?

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:40 am   Post subject: Re: Ispring 7 - Quiz and Interactions

Thank you !

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:09 am   Post subject: Re: Ispring 7 - Quiz and Interactions

I would like to beta test the suite also.

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:36 pm   Post subject: Re: Ispring 7 - Quiz and Interactions

I'm a Suite 6 user and am also very interested in beta testing Suite 7 ... I like the upgrades and improvements you are doing with Pro 7.

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:11 pm   Post subject: Re: Ispring 7 - Quiz and Interactions

Hi

I am heavily into using isping as my eLearning contentof choice. I am impressed with iSpring 7 and its new features. I really need Quizmaker for the iSpring suite version 7. Can I be a beta tester for this? I am actively promoting this product in the UK though.

Thanks

Paul

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:54 pm   Post subject: Re: Ispring 7 - Quiz and Interactions

I would like to be part of the quizmaker and other suite products beta testing please. If this works out we will be using ispring for sure.

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:34 pm   Post subject: Re: Ispring 7 - Quiz and Interactions

We use the iSpring 6 suite at present, and often incorporate quizes into our ispings. Will there be a way to incorporate quizes created through quizmaker v6 into the ispring pro 7, before the new suite becomes available, or will we have to wait for the new suite to be released.

I would be very interesed to beta test the new suite, as I would like to test how scorm works with Html5.

Profile profile test

Posted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:42 am   Post subject: Re: Ispring 7 - Quiz and Interactions

I would also like to be a beta tester as I will be needing HTML5 quizzes very soon.

Thanks,
Dennis

Profile profile test

Posted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:30 pm   Post subject: Re: Ispring 7 - Quiz and Interactions

If you need some beta testers more for quiz makers.
I am ready for it. And we will test it in different difficult languages you know;(
Best regards

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:40 am   Post subject: Re: Ispring 7 - Quiz and Interactions

I found a problem in Ispring quiz,that i cant send Results to email. what can i do?

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:57 am   Post subject: Re: Ispring 7 - Quiz and Interactions

To midhunmangalasseri:

Please describe the problem in more detail. Are you getting an error message that the results cannot be sent?

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 1:01 pm   Post subject: Re: Ispring 7 - Quiz and Interactions

Guys, thank you SO much for your interest in our upcoming releases! I've added all of you to iSpring beta testers for QuizMaker 7 and Suite 7.

Except for Mikhail - he is already in our team :)

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:52 pm   Post subject: Re: Ispring 7 - Quiz and Interactions

I would also like to beta test the new suite if that is possible.

Profile profile test

Page: 1, 2