Posted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:06 pm   Post subject: Publish -> work-flow issue

use case -> I want to have a custom text-labels preset for example a different language presentation output.

I therefore make changes, and click the save button and my new preset appears correctly in the pre-set dropbox (eg: "Other language settings"). When I want to update the new preset, as a user, I assume I can select the preset dropbox item, change any values, then click the save button again. However, this is not the case.

The behaviour that happens is:

I select the existing preset "Other language settings",
I change values,
I click off the value, and immediately the drop-box change to "custom preset".

I would as a user expect it to stay on "Other language settings" and allow me to make any change in the value set, then click the save button.

It seems the only way around this is to re-save as "custom present" and delete the original - while this works, it is not a natural user work-flow.

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:00 pm   Post subject: Re: Publish -> work-flow issue

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. We expected it to be not so user-friendly and understandable behavior and maybe will change it sometime soon.

Profile profile test