Posted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:56 pm   Post subject: Tools in Running Presentation

When I highlight something using the Highlighter on a playing publication and then choose to Erase All, there are still left highlighted areas on the screen.

Same thing happens with the Pen tool.

Also, once you've selected a marker the dropdown does not let you switch to none but keeps the marker active so that if you need to do something on the screen (e.g. scroll a web window) the marker works but you can't perform the task you want.

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:32 pm   Post subject: Re: Tools in Running Presentation

Thank you for your message. We cannot reproduce the same issue. Could you please share your published presentation with us so we could experience the same behavior?

Maybe you can make a screenshots of slides with areas where highlight marks are not removed?

As for switching between pen and regular arrow, I haven't noticed it either. To switch back you need to click the same tool again.

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:02 pm   Post subject: Re: Tools in Running Presentation

I cannot duplicate it now either. Weird, but happy it is not an issue :)

I guess I spoke too soon. I can duplicate it on Opera browser, but I am guessing it is not supported.

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:56 pm   Post subject: Re: Tools in Running Presentation

Thank you for the clarification. We reproduced this issue in Opera browser. Due to low per cent of Opera users, resolution of this issue could be pending for a while.

Profile profile test