Posted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:37 pm   Post subject: Legacy Players

Where are the "Legacy Players" that were available in previous version? Are they going to be included in version 7 or are they going to be removed?

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:49 pm   Post subject: Re: Legacy Players

Hi Edgar, thank you for your post.

Could you please let me know what particular legacy player template you need?

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:24 pm   Post subject: Re: Legacy Players

We currently use the Lite player template when publishing from iSpring Pro 6. This allows us to just have a simple slim line tool bar bellow the screen that allows volume control, page natigation & button to select full screen.

I was frustrated to find that in that the beta testing version 7, does not give this option.

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:01 am   Post subject: Re: Legacy Players

fran wrote:
We currently use the Lite player template when publishing from iSpring Pro 6. This allows us to just have a simple slim line tool bar bellow the screen that allows volume control, page natigation & button to select full screen.

I was frustrated to find that in that the beta testing version 7, does not give this option.

New player has pre-defined templates, one of them — "Presentation" — is similar to old Lite player:

Profile profile test