Posted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:58 pm   Post subject: Publish all in one Flash file

When I publish a presentation and choose "All in one Flash file" I get :

- a DATA FOLDER
- an index file
- a Presentation SWF file
- a Presentation XML file
- an isplayer file

In previous versions there was only one SWF file to deal with. :-(
In fact, this was a feature I loved an that made me choose it over Articulate.

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:02 pm   Post subject: Re: Publish all in one Flash file

It seems that some resources are detached from the Flash file. Please go to the publish menu and check if any option is enabled in the "Detach media content" column.

As for the Index and Isplayer files, they may be useful for you if you'd like to place your Flash presentation online e.g. embed it to your website. You can learn how to do it in this article:
http://www.ispringsolutions.com/kb/articles/pro/how_to_insert_flash_into_html.html

So, if you don't want to place a Flash movie online, you can copy and share only the .SWF file itself.

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:29 pm   Post subject: Re: Publish all in one Flash file

I didn't see a reply from the original poster, but this is a good feature that should have been retained. It removed the clutter in the folder(s); there's no reason for the extra stuff when all we need is the standalone SWF file.

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:57 pm   Post subject: Re: Publish all in one Flash file

I agree that all is needed is a single standalone SWF file. I wish this feature is retained.

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:09 am   Post subject: Re: Publish all in one Flash file

All-in-one SWF file is really nice feature of iSpring.
I'm trialing Pro 7 Beta now, it always creates "data" folder, but swf is all-in-one, "data" folder contains only html-specific files that don't affect flash presentation playing.

Profile profile test