Posted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:39 am   Post subject: international HEBREW support RIGHT TO LEFT

hay!

I would like to help to once for ever to solve that mass

first I ypload a video

http://smartwin10.evsuite.com/capture-001-2/
where I explain the problem

I would like to help the development team to understand the problem
later - I would like to get and give more information
my first suggestion is to make RTL- right to left MODE
that in that mode the user will have the right JUSTIFICATION
and all the other isuuue to fix
like the problem that all the signs are in the wrong place (in hebre the sign ! have to be at the end of the sentense - at the left!
I am waitin for any commet

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:28 pm   Post subject: Re: international HEBREW support RIGHT TO LEFT

hallo ilit,

we face nearly the same problem using Urdu.
We have boxes with to lines in Urdu (right to left) - after transformation in swf we have a long lines, using a different font (Arabic maybe) and outside the boxes. The writing starts left.
In the boxes of the right the lines are cutted on the right, so we miss the first words.
I hope the team is testing some solutions.

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:00 pm   Post subject: Re: international HEBREW support RIGHT TO LEFT

hay!
I suggest to help the team - to save and embeded the power point + the fonts inside (select that option in the settings ons)
and to send a link to the original file + explanation)

and if in ISPRING there is someone who know Hebrewqarabic to make him incharge of that)

thank you
asher

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:08 pm   Post subject: Re: international HEBREW support RIGHT TO LEFT

hay asher

I sended the powerpoints, the fonts and the different results to the team, and now I am waiting ... like you.
It should be a reminder. I think they are working on our problems.

best regards

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 10:15 pm   Post subject: Re: international HEBREW support RIGHT TO LEFT

Thank you for your posts!
Please let me know if you were able to get this show correctly with the latest iSpring product builds?
Actually a lot of improvements were applied to the font conversion since 2013.

Profile profile test