Posted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:24 pm   Post subject: iSpring 7 API

Is there going to be an API for iSpring 7 like there was for previous versions? We integrate the slides into our own internal applications and need to load and play slides one at a time with our own player. Is this possible?

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:44 am   Post subject: Re: iSpring 7 API

iSpring 7 API with HTML5 output features will be available in iSpring Platform 7 which will be released in the end of this year.

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:46 pm   Post subject: Re: iSpring 7 API

OK Great. Thanks!

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:57 pm   Post subject: Re: iSpring 7 API

Until the official API comes ut, is there a way to load the js player and tell it to play just one slide by passing it a slide number?

For example, I convert my presentation and upload it to my website but I want a particular page on my site just to display page 7. Is that possible? I don't care about between-slide transitions. And of course, it is a real pain to do a conversion for each slide one at a time and upload them all separately.

Thanks!

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:22 am   Post subject: Re: iSpring 7 API

I understand what you mean. There is no an appropriate way of doing it yet in HTML5.

Slide API is available for iSrping Pro 6 in Flash. Using it you can switch slide to the desired one when starting a presentation.

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:34 pm   Post subject: Re: iSpring 7 API

Thanks. Yes. we are doing it with 6.2. Just anxious to use HTML5. :) Could that single-slide feature (not full api) be an intermediate fix before the full API is out? Not an API call really, just passing the player.js a parameter or setting a global javascript (slidenum) variable first?

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:38 am   Post subject: Re: iSpring 7 API

Thank you for your answer. I am afraid that there won't be such an intermediate fix before the API release. The product is used mainly for converting the whole presentation with use of our players so we are trying to do our best in it.

Profile profile test