Posted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:55 am   Post subject: Uploading a course to a distant server

I have just created my first course [Flash and HTML5] with iSpring Pro 7.0. Now, I want to upload the presentation to a host server that will process the client downloads. It is critical that my courses are compatible with mobile devices.

One question is, must I upload all of the assets in the folder? It would seem that only the "filename.ppt" may be needed. The course has 111 slides and that would mean an additional 222 audio files plus others.

Is publishing as an executable a viable option?

Would selecting "web" or "CD" make any difference?

After publishing, the course opens properly and I can even select, "open in a Browser" and all of the course attachments are there.

As long as the presentation is in or near that asset folder, it works fine. Attempting to operate with just the presentation does not work at all.

I would appreciate any help.

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:42 pm   Post subject: Re: Uploading a course to a distant server

Yes, you would need to upload the entire presentation's folder that iSpring creates to a hosting. Then go to a URL of an index file.

Please don't use other options than Web (exe won't work for the Web).

Profile profile test