Posted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 1:39 pm   Post subject: importing multiple audio files at one time

Hello I have a 113 slide presentation with 113 individual audio files same prefix plus 001 -> 113.

When I insert 1 audio file at a time the audio is attached to appropriate slide. When I try to upload multiple audio files. The audio files are not in the proper sequence I have also experienced where the first audio file was duplicated on all slides.

Individually added slide 1-3, Imported slide 4-10 at the same time.

1-3 worked properly 4-10 had the audio from slide 4.

running build 4297 on a Windows 7 box and PPT 2010.

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:38 am   Post subject: Re: importing multiple audio files at one time

Thank you for reporting the issue.

We need to do some research here.
Could you please describe step-by-step what you do to import sounds? Also please make a screenshot on the import dialogue window with the settings that you use.

Thank you!

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:32 pm   Post subject: Re: importing multiple audio files at one time

I have a word document with screen shots and have zipped up the presentation, audio. Is there an email I send it to?

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:39 pm   Post subject: Re: importing multiple audio files at one time

Please send it to support@ispringsolutions.com and put my name into the topic. Thank you!

Profile profile test