Posted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 6:35 pm   Post subject: Can iSpring do this..?

Hi,

I am evaluating iSpring Presenter 7 for use with a project I am creating. It seems like good software and is capable of doing most of the things I want to do however I would like to make a few custom modifications. Can anybody tell me if these are possible?
1) Modification of the ‘top bar’ of the player to add 2 new buttons:

a) ‘bookmark this slide’ – button will send slide location, presentation name and user id (eg obtained from LMS) to MySQL database.
b) ‘my bookmarks’ – button will launch lightbox to php page listing user bookmarks (in current presentation and others) with links to slides in different locations, from data drawn from MySQL database.
Eg: bookmark 1: http://www.mysite.com/presentation1/htm ... artSlide=4
bookmark 2: http://www.mysite.com/presentation2/htm ... artSlide=8 etc…

This is the best way I can think to come up with a custom bookmarking feature as there does not appear to be any kind of built-in support for this in iSpring.

2) Custom preloader. Even just a animated gif or png would be better than the two preloaders that come as standard… which are not very pretty :-(

Thanks in advance for any help with this.

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 4:26 pm   Post subject: Re: Can iSpring do this..?

Thank you for your post.
Actually there's no such options to add this kind of a button to the player. Probably you could achieve this if you upload the course to some website or LMS and implement those features on the website.
We haven't received any requests to add a feature to put a custom preloader, hopefully this will be changed some time in the future.

Profile profile test