Posted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:44 am   Post subject: Intro Slide Problem

The description field of the intro slide does not display its content after navigating away then back to that slide.

Only way to see description ofter that point is to click Display slide check box and then use "slide view"

Take it this is an error and the description should always be visable if there is one !

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:48 am   Post subject: Re: Intro Slide Problem

Hi!

I encoutered the same problem. However, another way to make it visible again is to quit the program and then open the quiz again.

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:51 am   Post subject: Re: Intro Slide Problem

dimmik wrote:
Hi!

I encoutered the same problem. However, another way to make it visible again is to quit the program and then open the quiz again.

This is how I found the error, open saved quiz and there was no discription, then tried to find problem. So guess closing and restarting is only random fix!

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:09 am   Post subject: Re: Intro Slide Problem

Thank you for reporting the issue.
Our engineers could not reproduce it. Could you please install the new build by following the same download link from the email and let us know if this resolves the issue?
Thank you!

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:50 am   Post subject: Re: Intro Slide Problem

Lena wrote:
Thank you for reporting the issue.
Our engineers could not reproduce it. Could you please install the new build by following the same download link from the email and let us know if this resolves the issue?
Thank you!

Hello,
I did install the new build and I didn't have this problem.

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:52 am   Post subject: Re: Intro Slide Problem

Thanks will try download later when I get home, corporate network does not allow .msi or .exe downloads

Profile profile test