Author Message

Posted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 2:55 pm   Post subject: review feedback

Glad that QM7 can support mobile ( ipad) output!

is the Quiz Maker support Chinese Character input?

after run the beta version for few times, some suggestions

1. let the user change the font used under the properties tab ( currently you need to change it under slide view )
2. the info slide text is only has limited edit function, should be let the user change the color of the color, font and size of the text and insert bullet point.( better text formating)
3. consider to add " insert pdf " under info slide
4. under question, can add " send question to Group XX/move question to number XX" by right click the question.

thanks


Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:26 pm   Post subject: Re: review feedback

Thank you for your post.

Quote:
is the Quiz Maker support Chinese Character input?

Yes it supports Chinese Characters.
Quote:
1. let the user change the font used under the properties tab ( currently you need to change it under slide view )

I am afraid that we are not going to add these settings to the Properties tab.
Quote:
2. the info slide text is only has limited edit function, should be let the user change the color of the color, font and size of the text and insert bullet point.( better text formating)

You can edit your text in the Slide View section.
Quote:
3. consider to add " insert pdf " under info slide

Perhaps we will add this ability to one of our future versions.
Quote:
4. under question, can add " send question to Group XX/move question to number XX" by right click the question.

I have forwarded this request to our Product Development Team, perhaps we will add this ability to one of our future versions.


Profile profile test
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  

  


Who is online
Who is online In total there are 7 users online :: 1 registered, 0 hidden and 6 guests (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
Most users ever online was 108 on Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:41 pm

Registered users: Yahoo [Bot]