Posted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:06 pm   Post subject: Sending Assessment results

Have tried tonight on three machines (2 PCs and 1 Mac) using different browsers and 2 ISPs.

Results are not being sent, message "Sending Assessment results" stays on screen.

If this happens rather than the user closing the browser and losing their results/assessment, is there any other fails safe method, like timeout or onscreen results to print ?

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:44 am   Post subject: Re: Sending Assessment results

update:

Tried at different location (work) on different network and still get same issue as above.

Noticed that the point in top right of frame always display 0 out of XX even when the previous question was correct.

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:47 am   Post subject: Re: Sending Assessment results

Thank you for your post!
Could you please let us know if you publish to Flash or to HTML5?
Actually your users can print the results when they close the window with the error.
By the way, do you have time restrictions for your quiz?
It will be very helpful if you could send your quiz to support@ispringsolutions.com.
Thank you!

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:35 pm   Post subject: Re: Sending Assessment results

Have sent email as requested containing the design file of my quiz, also link to my published quiz that is giving problems.

The published quiz was in HTML5 (mobile) only. The preview works and send report, but when published its giving me problems, was okay until I did one of two things.

1. Upgrade to latest beta
2. Added survey question into graded quiz to collect some student info.

Valerie,

When the message of sending results is being displayed you can't do anything until it goes, and if it does not send email only way out is to close the browser window. Thus you do not get the option to print and results of test are gone, student would need to retake the quiz.

Sorry forgot, no time restrictions have been set.

Dave

Profile profile test

Posted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 8:19 pm   Post subject: Re: Sending Assessment results

Valerie,

Updated to latest (29th Aug) beta but results are still not being sent, was it not fixed in this beta version.

Am I the only one having problems with sending results, if so why, is it to do with mix of Graded (13) and Survey (1) questions that is the problem ?

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 3:04 pm   Post subject: Re: Sending Assessment results

Hi Dave, Could you please specify whether you set your quiz send results to email or server?

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 5:29 pm   Post subject: Re: Sending Assessment results

Hi Stacy,

To email. The design files and quiz link was sent for Valerie via email to your support address when requested on 22nd.

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:42 pm   Post subject: Re: Sending Assessment results

Dave, I have good news! We finally managed to reproduce the bug. Our developers will fix it on the new build. Thank you so much for your participation!

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:57 pm   Post subject: Re: Sending Assessment results

I seen all the results email flying into my mail box, so guessed someone was working on it.

Take it you mean both bugs ?
1. Not sending results
2. Having to press Submit All twice

Thanks Stacy

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 3:47 pm   Post subject: Re: Sending Assessment results

Yes, we checked both issues. Next build will have them fixed!

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:13 am   Post subject: Re: Sending Assessment results

Hi Stacy

Just to pass on that download latest beta and results sending okay, thanks.

Dave

Profile profile test